While we are excited to see all of you and to resume some semblance of normalcy, there are some things we'd like to address before you arrive for your appointment. (It's a lot, ya'll, but hang in there. It's important!)
A large percentage of the clients that SMM serves fall within the COVID-19 high-risk population. You all entrust us with your health and your safety, and we do not take that for granted. To that end, please be aware of the following changes in procedure for the foreseeable future until it is deemed safe to do otherwise:
1. If you have any reservations about coming to your appointment, please feel free to cancel or reschedule for a later date.
There will be absolutely no hard feelings or repercussions. You are not inconveniencing or upsetting your therapist by canceling.
Do what you need to do to feel safe. There are a lot of things going on in the world that are stressful and uncertain…your massage appointment should not me one of those things.
We only request 24-hour notice if possible, but you don't owe any apology or explanation; please do what is best for you.
2. This goes without saying (and our clients have historically been considerate), but if you are under the weather in any way at all, please do not come to your session. Especially in the current climate, we ask that you err on the side of caution. We request 24-hour notice if possible, but we would much rather take a last-minute cancellation than have to turn you away at the door. And be advised we will turn you away at the door if you show signs of illness.
3. In an effort to protect the health and well-being of all of the people that come to our door, all clients will be required to wear a face covering upon arrival at the office waiting room. This face covering will remain in place for the duration of your appointment.
By now, everyone should have access to/be in possession of a face covering that covers your nose and mouth. Your therapist will also be wearing a mask for the entirety of your interactions.
There will NOT be masks available for you at the office, you must bring your own.
If you show up without a face covering you will forfeit your appointment. There will be no exceptions!!!!
4. Upon arrival to your appointment, your therapist will ask you to wash your hands.
We are fortunate to have a sink right in the office, and we will supply soap and paper towels for you.
5. The time before and after treatment that is often a time to chat and catch up will be reallocated by your therapist to sanitizing procedures. Please understand that your therapist is just as excited to see you after all this time as you are to be here, but in order to serve folks as safely and efficiently as possible, we will need time after we process you out for us to wipe down surfaces and sterilize all common areas in preparation for the person coming in after you. As such, we'll be minimizing any extended socializing before and after your treatment time.
All of the above measures are to ensure that Springs Medical Massage can continue to be a safe haven for all of our clients.
We're so grateful for your continued support and look forward to sharing this brand new season with you!
Copyright © 2023 Springs Medical Massage - All Rights Reserved.